Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RSA Securid token on Firepower Management Center

I am looking to implement RSA securid token authentication on the firepower management center login in a closed network. I already have the RSA server setup for a few test accounts The goal is for the firepower management center to reach out to the radius server (RSA server) to authenticate the test accounts during login.

First option I came across was creating a RADIUS server group. But then the instructions varied into using a VPN device and an AnyConnect client. 

Currently the only option I see is the "External Authentication". I tried creating a new "Add External Authentication Object" point to the RSA server making the Authentication Method, "Radius", Hostnames <RSA server IP address> and the RADIUS Secret Key <the generated agent access key from the RSA server>. But looks like firepower didn't accept that key (Having a feeling it was expecting the cisco ISE secret key instead). 

So is there any good instructions of making a RSA server communicate properly with the firepower management regarding authenticating using a securid token?

Youtube video below is the direction I am heading but instead of the ISE, I want the Firepower management center to point to the RSA server.

1.48 - RADIUS External Authentication for FTD and FMC - YouTube

1 Reply 1

alex5388
Level 1
Level 1

@randolphpherbert did you ever have any luck setting this up? I'm now in the same boat.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card