cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

security breach of my cell network, home internet service

nurjunaidislam
Level 1
Level 1

hi my name is Junaid Nur. For the last 3 months, I have been getting abused by cyber attackes stealing all of my information such as 15 of my email accounts. Locked me out of 2 of my laptops, hacked 4 of my cell phones. These suspected individuals have access to cisco softwares and are using it illegally. Possible a former employee who as worked at cisco becasue whenI began tracing the incoming connections it ledme back to the cisco servers or the website. They are using linux based devices as I was able to caputre all of the evidence through my google account and microsoft account and samsung account. They are using web based applications running on android devices. They have manipulated my cell phone network able to disable me as they please whenever I contact the authories. I own a samsung note 9 cell phone and if you look at the screen shot Ihave posted you will see that these suspected indivduals have illegally accesseed ir there are several users accessing my phone with  difeerent ip address on their network. I do have information to the individuals who are using these softwares and are committing fraud. There is someone I ama aware of that works at Rogers Canada as a Data analyst.I really need help in this matter as these attackers are following me everywhere to the internet cafe, hospital, any open wifi even my home internet. Please help me or advise me to the right directions. Thanks in advance. 

5 Replies 5

nurjunaidislam
Level 1
Level 1

i am being hacked so severely that any pics I try to post or evidence I collect they are corrupting the file. As as you can see I tried to attach a photo but its not showing. 

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

All I can see are wireless clients with IP address of 192.168.X.X.

nurjunaidislam
Level 1
Level 1

not sure if you can notice but there are also several ip addresses showing of the same phone which is my samsung Note 9. These clients are using their network have hacked my phone and have locked me out of every single microsoft, google, and ssamsung accounts. Also recently changed my password to my motorola phone when I  tried to encrypt it. They are remotely watching everything I am doing. 

nurjunaidislam
Level 1
Level 1

also I have posted a photo of my xbox one s hacked and there is a shell version as these hackers are using linux os and have hacked all of my devices. Also in the photo I have added my friend's XBOX ONE X which is not hacked. Please see the difference. 

nurjunaidislam
Level 1
Level 1

My Samsung galaxy note 9 being illegally accessed by several users on the network. There are so many replicas of my phone associated with different ip addresses

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card