cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sourcefire - Contract Type Name

hayamada
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are the name of Sourefoire contract types ?

Normal IPS license required IPS contract like SUSA. Please advise if there are some Sourcefire specific contract type names for SF IPS, URL Filtering, and also a Malware and application control license. Also, if there is a certain contract type which require special handling, please describe.

Thank you,

Haruka

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Here you go:

Marvin, thank you. I am looking for "service contract type". What I mean by "service contract type" can be found in this spread sheet, column D.  Sourcefire related contract types are not listed on this master file yet. 

https://ecm-link.cisco.com/ecm/view/objectId/090dcae18132b8e5/versionLabel/CURRENT

Based on the topic search,  it seems "ASAFP" was one of the service contract types for sourcefire. Do you have entire list for service contract type?

Thank you,
Haruka

That link doesn't resolve for me. I think it's internal Cisco only.

Technically the FirePOWER modules are activated with license files applied on and distributed from their managing FireSIGHT Management Center. You get them using a Product Activation Key (PAK) and the license ID from the managing FMC.

That is different from the older style of entitlement that the IPS used which required attaching the IPS service to the base ASA (in the Cisco Service Contract Center or CSCC) and then having an active service contract for that ASA with IPS service attachment.

Subscription licenses do not require a service contract type part number.

You need a support part number for FireSIGHT , e. g. CON-SAU-VMWSW2 (Software application support with upgrades)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card