cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Teardown TCP connection 756 for inside:192.168.1.100/65307 to identity:192.168.1.1/443

Level 1
Level 1

Hello Folks,

I have been troubling with "Teardown TCP connection 756 for inside:192.168.1.100/65307 to identity:192.168.1.1/443" I do not know whats happening. It was working well. ASA is running as standard firewall/Router nothing else.

I have searched every where but cant find the answer of syslog 65307.

Any help is highly valuable.

To be noted that 192.168.1.100 is an AP (ruckus r500) which runs as "own router" It was working well before but now it does not. I have tested with an other router (ubiquiti) and its runs very well but I need to run this on ASA 5505 instead.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Azad

3 Replies 3

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Azad

You have not provided much information about your environment and that impacts our ability to give good advice about the issue. Based on what we know so far we can say this about your issue:

- Your device at 192.168.1.100 initiated a request for HTTPS (TCP port 443) to the device at 192.168.1.1. Since both addresses appear to be in the same subnet, would we be correct to assume that the device at 192.168.1.100 is attempt to HTTPS to the ASA interface?

There are a few other questions that may provide helpful information:

- You mention that this has been working and now is not. So have there been changes on the ASA? (config changes, new version of software, etc) Have there been changes on the AP?

- Is the ASA configured to accept HTTPS to its interfaces from the inside interface?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hello Sir, 

Thank You for early reply! 

No changes have been made. The think is I had two AP:s one was configured with the Asa from begging and that was working very then the image of the previously ap:s was added into the other and since then it's not working but I tried the first one again with the original configuration with the Asa 5505 and still works. 

What I think that as You mentioned about enabling https on the might be the problem. 

How do I do that? Using latest iod 9.xx.

Thank you for your help! 

Kind regards

Azad

Azad

It is interesting that the original AP does work and that the second AP does not work. It is possible that the ASA was configured to accept the address of the first one but not the address of the second one. Would you post the output of the command:

show run | include http

Also can you tell us what IP address is used by the original AP and what IP address is used by the second AP?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card