Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Guys; I've seen to be having an issue with this ASA 5510 FW; I don't wanna use NAT for inside/outside; since im natted on my router; I just want this FW to inspect packages and denied packages; that's it; when I check the logs on the 5510; it kee...

Hi,    I try to allow communication for one specific IP to connect on the Internet in only specific time ranges.   Monday to Friday 7:00PM to 8:30PM.   As I know I not possible to start a new communication outside of this time window.  But I was expe...

Hi, I want know Packet Latency value (IPS,AMP,URL enabled 1 by 1 or combined) when I deploy Firepower 4110 or 4120 device Inline mode.   any public or internal document?   I will compare with other vendors   regards zafer

We have a new 5506-X with following: ASA 9.7(1)4 ASDM 7.9(2)152   Our small office uses local isp with dynamic ip assigned to outside interface.  Some dynamic ip service provides a constant url for access from internet.   Requirements: They have a cu...

Hi, I am having an issue about Elephant flow in my FTD and as per the TAC we need to do flow profiling to pinpoint which traffic is causing it however, it is not an option in my environment because this will have an interruption. We think of an optio...

Hello, Is there a way to confirm whether IOS XE devices have outstanding security vulnerabilities? Ideally I'm looking for something that will scan devices or something that I can put the version number in and get a list of vulnerabilities like you ...

Hello, I have a strange issue with a FTD running latest 6.2.3 code. When using rules that requires inspection like user or url rules, the FTD will match on those rules even if it shouldn't be a match. For example I am using an Identify policy and cre...

Hi can you help me w/ the following?   CiscoASA# show module 1 detailsGetting details from the Service Module, please wait... Card Type:          ASA 5500 Series Security Services Module-10Model:              ASA-SSM-10Hardware version:   1.0Serial N...

Dear ALL,   I am facing a very strange problem in ASA. I have ASA two 5516-X in active fail-over scenario. After active failover occurs traffic going through sfr facing no internet. If i restrict asa to redirect traffic to SFR then traffic successful...