Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a question regarding FPR inline set configuration.We use FPR2130 with FTD as an IDS sensor (passive + SPAN) at this moment. We want to configure in-line set for another type of traffic. So, in my opinion, we have to connect another phys...

I have an ASA 5505 purchased and installed in China running asa8215-k8.bin code. No 3DES due to export controls and I can't legally install it.ASDM does not launch and from what I've read, the ssl encryption level is the issue.I can't set ssl encrypt...

Resolved! EIGRP Issue

Hi all,   I have an FMC managing a HA Pair of FTD2110's.   I am using multiple interfaces on the FTD and configured each interface as a /30 point to point link since I don't want to have the GW's on the FTD.  The interface to my outside network is ru...

Resolved! ASAv10 AWS

Hello, i have deployed an AMI ASAv10 in AWS, and i am running into an issue. I have selected m4.large since was appropriate based my requirements/budget and cisco docs. After hours of trying to figure it out, i have realize Cisco stipulates m4.large ...

Hi,   I have an ASA5520 and have cofigure multiple VLANs but i wish for it to comunicated between 2 of the (10 and 100) i have configured intra interface and also the nat rules to comunicate between each other but yet it still will not talk accross V...

Martin by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HellI configure SSL vpn by use any connect option from outside interface through internetwhen I finish the installion I can access to outside by web for install anyconnet agent that fine  but i have problem that the ssl web browser allow for any user...

hamedha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes