cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Users failed to login to TS agent and Terminal server network connection loss after installing TS agent?

chintan0111
Level 1
Level 1

I am using the ASA with Firepower service managed by FMC. I have integrated FMC with LDAP,

I have installed TS agent in the AD server for the user identification of RDP terminal server and can assign Access policy to the RDP users.

But the problem is that , our server administrator complaints that after installing the TS agent it enables the "internet connection sharing" on the server and that causes connection loss between users and RDP server. I also checked the TS agent settings there is no option of internet connection sharing.

Also users are getting failed to login to TS agent, So on Ts agent i am getting login failed for every users.

can anyone tell does this TS agent causes this type of issue.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

2 Replies 2

chintan0111
Level 1
Level 1

Please anyone reply for the above query , I am getting this issue since long time. No solution is found till now

IT-LDI
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find out a resolution to your problem? I'm not sure if the problem I'm having is the exact same issue. When it is running, it runs good, but at least once a week, it does not allow a login to the Terminal Server. I also see DNS error event 13 happening. If I remove the agent, the thin clients, rds users, and no Event 13 issues.

I do have a few ports configured in the agent that are set for our AS/400 Server. I'm starting to think that this may be what is causing the issue. Maybe I don't need the AS400 ports listed since it's another server. We do run a few AS400 terminal server applications.

Does anyone know if this can cause DNS errors with the domain controller?

It seems like there is not too much forum support on this Terminal Server Agent. When it's working, it works great.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: