Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I use FMC VM version to manage the Firepower IPS software module on FWs.When I tried to restore the Weekly_config_only_backup_xxx.tar on FMC, I got this message:"unable to apply restored system policy" I'd like to know if the message is normal...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have to same model firewalls i configure site to site IPsec vpn its working fine both sides LAN network accessible everything working fine. i want to all my branch internet traffic going to HO Firewall Gateway branch isp did not  use for internet t...

Hi People,I am using ASA ASA5520 SW version 8.2(5)57I have many subinterfaces in my ASA. The relevant ones are below,GigabitEthernet0/1.6 DMZ 100GigabitEthernet0/1.56 WITNESS 74 I have allowed traffic from an IP whose route is pointing to DMZ, to an ...

Hello Folks!I converted an ASA to FTD and now I can´t add to FMC.I can ping the FMC by ping system, the FMC can ping the FTD, at some point appear as completed in the show managers, but a few seconds later disappear and the device didn´t appear in th...

Currently having an issue with an ASA I am configuring where the NAT rules are being ignored.  I am able to get to the external IP of the ASA but not to any devices on the inside.  Connecting directly onto a server on the inside, I can see that whils...