cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vpn block wireless connection?

interfacedy
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Cisco anyconnect vpn is installed at PC. then the wireless cannot be connected until the vpn removed. Please see the below picture. The one next to red triangle is the original zip file and all of other are produced by this zip file.. Once clicking on file "Setup.exe" to run, the blue window appear where there are a lot choices. I chose the first six items to install. 

My question is which one caused wireless disconnection? Second question is i just want to access app remotely without other needs. so which one do I need? Thank you

1.PNG

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

ammahend
VIP
VIP

its the NAM (Network Access Manager) module. For most part for Remote VPN access just install Core & VPN as well as diagnostic and reporting for any troubleshooting.

If you install NAM, you have to use NAM module to connect to wireless you can not use native windows supplicant until you disable NAM.

-hope this helps-

View solution in original post

Willjoe2442
Level 1
Level 1

How to Unblock a VPN
Switch server / IP address.
Change the VPN protocol or port.
Use obfuscation (stealth protocols)
Use SmartDNS.
Get a dedicated IP address.
Change DNS servers

Regards,

Will

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ammahend
VIP
VIP

its the NAM (Network Access Manager) module. For most part for Remote VPN access just install Core & VPN as well as diagnostic and reporting for any troubleshooting.

If you install NAM, you have to use NAM module to connect to wireless you can not use native windows supplicant until you disable NAM.

-hope this helps-

Willjoe2442
Level 1
Level 1

How to Unblock a VPN
Switch server / IP address.
Change the VPN protocol or port.
Use obfuscation (stealth protocols)
Use SmartDNS.
Get a dedicated IP address.
Change DNS servers

Regards,

Will

interfacedy
Spotlight
Spotlight

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card