Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We are deploying a pair of NGFW's in Azure.  I have them deployed and managed by a FMC in Azure.  The issue that I am having is the 2 data interfaces on each FW show disabled.  I have enabled them through the FMC but they still show disabled.  If I S...

trpatters by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of ASA-5585-X in an active-standby failover configuration.  Currently they are running software version 8.4.3.  I'm looking to upgrade to 9.1.1.  From the release notes I understand that in order to perform a "zero downtime" upgrade I n...

Resolved! Dynamic DNS

How to configure Dynamic DNS on cisco asa ASDM? I want to connect it with No-IP.com. My public IP 202.186.57.121.I've created a hostname for my connection, but I don't know how to verify if my configuration successful or not.

Community! Currently building a dashboards for Splunk so that my security team can start auditing important events.  I have been tasked to start on the Networking side until our team can finish Linux/Windows dashboards.  While I am somewhat familiar ...