cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What can cause ISE

Leftz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi we have ISE 2.4 with primary and secondary PAN and several PSNs. Two MnTs are at PAN node together. When we logon the ISE via PAN, we can see each reaction is very slow. Anyone has some suggestions to resolve it? Thank you

20 Replies 20

@Leftz yes you are correct. The GUI and CLI have the same user account called "admin" but they are different. The GUI cannot reset the CLI admin password. If you don't know the CLI password you would need to reset it as per the information in the guide provided above.

Leftz
Level 4
Level 4

Thank you Rob! Not sure if I should ask questions again since the post is very long

You asked how many concurrent endpoint in previous, I notice there is different concurrent endpoint number between primary and second PAN. Is this normal? How long ISE show active endpoint after the active endpoint is off line

@Leftz no it is not normal, if everything was setup correctly on the NAD I think the session should expire from ISE in 15 minutes. Can you please provide a sreenshot from the Primary PAN and Secondary PAN GUI to reflect this discrepancy in the number of sessions. Provide a screenshot from the deployment page to confirm the roles/personas of the ISE nodes as well.

Leftz
Level 4
Level 4

There are some company info on the screenshot. I am not sure if i can remove it from the screenshot. but i can try. otherwise we need to open a case for cisco. Thank you for your answering my question.

@Leftz edit the screenshot by hiding some of the company specific information, send a private message if you prefer.

Leftz
Level 4
Level 4

Its because i am not sure which is company info. I already opened a case for cisco. I will let you know what's going on if cisco give satisfactory explanation. Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card