Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
oatroshc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Welcome to a series of articles about ThousandEyes!

ThousandEyes is a powerful SaaS platform that gives a digital picture of enterprise infrastructure, formed by test views, alerts, dashboards, and other components. I will not cover these topics here, as the Official ThousandEyes documentation has already done this. However, one of the most important ThousandEyes aspects is its Customers' support. This article focuses on the really easy and probably the quickest way to reach Customer Support – a live Chat with ThousandEyes Customer Engineering. From here, let me use a short “chat” in this article.

So, why a chat? A few reasons for this:

• Chat is quick: you will get a response in a maximum of 30 seconds – but in real life, this happens faster.
  • Chat is available 24/7. No, that wasn't a typo - it's possible to get support on nights and weekends!
  • Chat is simple: you will not have to answer multiple rounds of questions from chatbots, no dead-end loops of self-service info.
  • No login required - you do not need to be logged into the ThousandEyes Platform.
  • No purchase necessary! We offer support even if you are still in the planning phase.
  • Real experts, 24/7. Our engineers are knowledgeable, reliable and love to answer questions! Depending on the request complexity, you may even get an instant answer.
  • You always have receipts: every chat automatically turns into a new service request (a new case), which is raised automatically, and a transcript is emailed to you.

There are two ways to open a chat with ThousandEyes Customer Support:

• Open the thousandeyes.com web page, wait a few seconds and our chatbot will pop-up – this option is available to all users. This short video below shows the process:

• Log into ThousandEyes, click on a question mark icon on the top, and select “Chat with Support” from the opened menu. The short video below demonstrates how to locate it:

Now you see how it’s quick and simple. ThousandEyes Support is happy to help you 24/7, so don't waste time, open a chat now!

Here is a reference to useful ThousandEyes resources:

Comments
pfloresm
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue with Cisco 9300, the logging showed is "IOX SERVICE sat LOG: Error calling createAgent: Curl error - Couldn't resolve host name",

I have the DNS configured correctly and I ping the DNS and the default gateway correctly.

oatroshc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi pfloresm,
I would advise ThousandEyes Support to look into this. Please open a chat on the web page https://www.thousandeyes.com/ and you will get almost instant support
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: