Views
Helpful
Replies

aa23200 power supply

Richie
Level 1
Level 1

hi there,

i'm looking for a cable (female connector at least) for the front panel output 42V/12A of aa23200 power supply. I can't find any results In any google research of specific research online (i can't even reach the code)

also, if possible, i would also have che code for the back panel rack male connector for the same power supply.

anyone that can help ? i have tried to call CISCO several times with no results. Also, once i have the codes, i would like to know who to call or where to search for purchasing them. 

i have attached pictures of the connectors I have, I need of course che matching part for them

thanks

1 Reply 1

Soichiro-Ono
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello.

A two-pin male Molex connector connects to the power harness of the SKU“WS-6509-NEB-UPGRD” kit fan assembly. This is the answer.

Catalyst 6500 Series Switch Installation Guide - Power Supply Specifications [Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches] - Cisco

SoichiroOno_0-1678617691680.pngSoichiroOno_1-1678617711062.png

Answer to another question. There are no soft cables connecting to the back panel.

The Catalyst 6500 series power supplies are modular power units that can be hot-swapped inside the chassis. Do not insert cables into such objects. It mates with a fixed connector on a board in the chassis that connects to it. Cisco doesn't publish the pin configuration here because Cisco doesn't regret any information other than connecting this power module to the Cat6500 series which is a supported configuration.

Regard,

If you found this post helpful, please give it Helphul.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
有用な回答だと思われる際には いいね! をクリックして頂けると幸いです。
回答があなたの問題を解決した場合、解決済みをクリックしてください。
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: