Small Business Support Community

Explore what Cisco has to offer for your small business IT needs. Learn from your peers and Cisco experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growin...

11127 Posts

Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small busi...

6713 Posts

Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost product...

2695 Posts

Cisco Business Dashboard

Stay on top of your business performance with the Cisco Business Dashboard, providing real-time data...

75 Posts

Activity in Small Business Support Community

CBS350 - Import wildcard certificate

I'm trying to import a wildcard certificate into our CBS350 switch. There's a Youtube video explaining all the steps. So I followed all the steps and after clicking Apply I'm greeted with error: Key header is missing. This post explains the switch is...

SPA232D firmware download

Hi,Just spent a frustrating few days trying to update the firmware on one of my SPA232Ds (I did one a few years back I think, but can't remember where I downloaded the firmware to).I have one at 1.3.5 and the other at the original 1.3.0 it came with,...

kehall by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 Dual WAN

Good Day, I want to thank everyone who has attempted to help me with my problem. I have performed all the suggested tasks that everyone gave me. Some worked and others left the RV340 in the same status.Let me explain again my problem that I inherited...

Screenshot 2024-02-18 160020.png Screenshot 2024-02-18 155950.png Screenshot 2024-02-18 154441.png Screenshot 2024-02-18 154239.png

Cisco RV260 stuck freezes stops responding

For some time now, I've been experiencing issues with RV260 routers. The problem is that, for unknown reasons, the router freezes/stuck and stops responding to ping and others protocol requests on both the WAN and LAN.The LED's continue to light up (...

emwu90 by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Feature Request: Daylight saving time profiles

When setting a a Time Network Management config you can specify the daylight saving time manually BUT is would be helpful if you could specify the daylight saving type = USA like you can in the switch GUI (see screenshot below) or with the command "c...

steve5678 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CBS250 Privilege exec reload

Hello,It's possible on Cisco Business 250 Series to authorize user level 7 to execute commande reload ?In Catalyst, I use "privilege exec level X reload", but in CBS this is Unrecognized command. Thanks.

williamt1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Can not access user interface on Cisco rv340

I have done a hard reset because we have recently moved to a different office space and no one canremember the Username or passwordWe have a cable gateway modem going to the rv340 / rv340 connected to my laptop. I enter 192.168.0.1 in to the browser ...

WS3850 for home use

Hi everyone.  I'm not a Network guy by trade but I do enjoy over complicating things on my home network as it keeps me out of the bar.  I am interested in buying a refurbed WS-3850 (?) from ebay to "simplify" things and get rid of some consumer grade...

CB250

i can’t monitor my switch from the app. after creating a new site, all i have is “add device” option that open the QR capturing screen. i’ve searched online and noticed the app should have recognized all ports and display the info accordingly, as the...

ofirron by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CISCO-CAPWAP-CONTROLLER

Translating "CISCO-CAPWAP-CONTROLLER"...domain server (193.231.252.1)*Mar 1 00:50:43.663: %CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Did not get log server settings from DHCP.*Mar 1 00:50:43.667: %CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Could Not resolve CISCO-CAPWAP-CONTROLLERNot in Bound sta...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: