Small Business Support Community

Explore what Cisco has to offer for your small business IT needs. Learn from your peers and Cisco experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Activity in Small Business Support Community

RV340 VPN L2TP connection problem

I am trying to create a L2TP VPN connection between Windows 10 computers and an RV340 router.  I followed this procedure (https://youtu.be/aZwCrtoTYx0) carefully, but I get the error message "The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security la...

CCCSteve by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can not log in to CBS350 from different vlan.

hostname switchd0fee0management access-list Kevinpermitexitmanagement access-class Kevinclock timezone J +5no clock source sntpclock source browserip telnet server!interface vlan 1ip address 192.168.254.15 255.255.255.0no ip address dhcpno ipv6 addre...

KevinKRoy by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trouble adding CBW 143ACM to WLAN Network

Hi,I'm currently trying to add a CBW 143ACM to our CBW 240AC Network but it is not working.I set up the local MAC of the Extender in the APs web UI and getting successful connections logs.*spamReceiveTask: Aug 18 15:26:59.042: %APF-3-MESH_EXTENDER_AU...

carsteng by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 SSL Certificate Import Failure

Client is using a Network Solutions SSL Certificate on the RV340 K9-V04 fw 1.0.03.27 to support AnyConnect.  This is the second renewal of the certificate.  The certificate signing requests in all cases are being generated on the RV340.  On both prev...

Link between SG500XG and SX550X don't compe up

Hi,Until some weeks ago we had a setup of two SG500XG Switches with currently 4 Servers connected to them (2x RHEV Servers, 2x Storage Servers). Each Server hat 2 LAN Adapters so LAN 1 of each Servers go to Switch 1 and LAN 2 to Switch 2. We don't co...

Spinning Wheel On WebGUI

Hello,When trying to login into one of my Cisco CP-7821 3PCC K9, the only thing that I've got is a spinning wheel. It is not the renewed version of the phone.The issue start happening in 2020 but, I was able to override it using another browser now, ...

Screenshot at 2022-07-13 17-31-59.png

Cisco RV340 & TM UNIFI Broadband

Hi All, I'm setting up a new Cisco RV340 router for my boss house. However, I noticed when I have configured the correct VLAN & WAN connections as per requested by ISP. The WAN port able to obtain IP address from telco but unable to connect to intern...

dennis by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CISCO SG350-10 losing its configuration?

We have a few cases where the configuration of the switches gets lost and they jump back to their factory default. Now about the procedure:We upload the attached configuration file.Afterwards we enter the webinterface and change the VLAN 1 into a sta...

kaifabian by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: