Small Business Support Community

Explore what Cisco has to offer for your small business IT needs. Learn from your peers and Cisco experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Activity in Small Business Support Community

Resolved! CBS-350 EOL - replacement?

Looking at the CBS-350 range of switches, but not particularly want to purchase a switch that is going EOL soon etc.  CBS350-24P-4G namely

MikeyS by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can't connect

Hello, I allow myself to contact you because I can no longer connect to cisco netacad. It was working fine but now it doesn't work anymore, it's looping without being able to connect. I reset the password twice but nothing changed. Can you restore th...

Network topology internall server errorr

Hello we have problem with CBD and remote site. If we want to show netwokr topology on the remote site - webpage show internall serverr error.Remote probes are running on the switches CBS350 and SG350. Probe is online and work correctly. Local probe ...

barr by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340W cant access to other VLANs through VPN

Hello everybody!I am newbie at IT so maybe this will be the stupid question. I have PPTP connection to my RV340W. Normally I connect through VPN to my VLAN1 192.168.11.0/24 network and there is no problem. But if I want to connect through VPN to othe...

DzinPo by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Default username and password for SPA2102-R

Hello,I did factory reset device phone Adapter with Router model SPA2102-R. And then I tried to bring up web management by dial 7932, but it's asking for password.I am wondering what is default password after factory reset. Please help to advice Brs,...

Tai Do by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCW ISSUE

Hi everyone, I'm trying to create estimate report on CCW but it doesn't display the price. Anyone can help me ?

kelbin by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 - 5 minutes connection cut

Hello,I have a RV340 router and for a few weeks now, we have some cuts in the internet connection, always lasting for 5 minutes. The ISP is Telenet (Belgium), and their modem is configured in bridge. We are sure that the problem is not with the ISP o...

Randy1849 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SCCP and SIP interworking

Hi folks,I have a 7926G SCCP community with a 2911 running CME v9.4 trying to talk to a new 7841 SIP community with a 4331 running CME v14.1.Skinny phones can talk to skinnys, SIPs can talk to SIPs. How do I get them to interwork, please?Andy

Can't access the WebGUI

Hello,When trying to login into one of my Cisco CP-7821 3PCC K9, the only thing that I've got is a spinning wheel. It is not the renewed version of the phone.The issue start happening in 2020 but, I was able to override it using another browser now, ...

Selection_202.png
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: