Views
Helpful
Replies

CCO Id association /disassociation

XuBi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team

I use to be part of cisco partner and recntly changed my company, my email got disable and now i am unable to disassociate and associate my new id. When I try to create new i am unable to associate csco as it shows already associated to the partner. 

I found out that old partner has associated my id with another person waqar.mustafa@beyonsolutions.com

How this can be done without my permission, i need my ccoid muhammadzubair back and to associate with new partner. Need assistance

Regards 

4 Replies 4

XuBi
Level 1
Level 1

CSCO11213952

Jason M.
Level 1
Level 1

Were you able to find a resolution?

Dear Team

I use to be part of cisco partner and recntly changed my company, my email got disable and now i am unable to disassociate and associate my new id. When I try to create new i am unable to associate csco as it shows already associated to the partner. 

I found out that old partner has associated my id with Mariusz.Futerski79776 (mariusz.futerski@vodafone.com)

How this can be done without my permission, i need my ccoid Mariusz.Futerski24392 ( mariusz.futerski@telent.com ) back and to associate with new partner. Need assistance

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

cisco is very poor in responding this very nonsense situation. im also in the same situation. 

I left the company. i have to renew my CCIE. i have passed encor exam and i have some cisco credits in the same account and im doing SCOR course from Cisco U. im almost in the final stage. During this time I left the company and they locked my email id and i dont have access to that email ID,

how can i get back the email id to my personal old email ID ? why cisco is doing like this? people are complaning about this and you are not listening us at all.