Helpful
Replies

Integrating Cisco Firewall Firepower 3120 to Azure Sentinel Via Syslog

RifqiPrasetio86
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Cisco!

I'm Rifqi, an Security Engineer.

I have a case where I haven't found documentation for ingesting logs from Cisco Firewall Firepower 3120 to Azure Sentinel via Syslog Server (Rsyslog). Can you help me find this documentation or guide me through the implementation of ingesting logs from Cisco Firewall Firepower 3120 to Azure Sentinel via Syslog Server (Rsyslog)?

2 Replies 2

Hi thank you for your reply..

Yesterday, I tried following the documentation you provided, with the configuration in FMC as the first step to enable sending Audit Logs to syslog and registering the host device on the 'Audit Log' tab. Then, I also added the syslog server device in the 'Devices' menu, along with its port. After that, I made sure to open port 514 (UDP & TCP) on the Syslog Server to allow the logs to come in. However, strangely, after waiting for about 30 minutes, the logs still didn't come into the Syslog Server.

I tried running the following command to check if the Cisco Firewall logs had already come in or not: 'sudo tail /var/log/syslog'. Are there any suggestions regarding the steps that I might have missed?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you

Regards,