Views
Helpful
Replies

How to share a movie from Netflix

nicole.bosio
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo,

I teach a German course online and I would like to show my students a movie via Netflix. How does it work? I mean, how can I share the movie with the students?

Thank you for helping me!

Regards

Nicole .

4 Replies 4

timhudson55
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

Netflix doesn't allow screen sharing of their website/desktop app to stop people from screen recording their content. This would mean that sharing the film over an online share would be near impossible with simple equipment. There is no legal way to do this at this time that I know of. If you would like the students to see a film together, I would recommend finding a different service such as Microsoft Stream. 

Kind regards,

Tim

davelittle260
Level 1
Level 1

@mypepsico wrote:

Hallo,

I teach a German course online and I would like to show my students a movie via Netflix. How does it work? I mean, how can I share the movie with the students?

Thank you for helping me!

Regards

Nicole .

May be I think you should post this on Netflix Community.

mellychase038
Level 1
Level 1

Warez BB is a source of sharing Apps, console games, movies, TV shows, Animes, music, music videos, templates and scripts, eBooks, Audiobooks, Mac (software), Mobile, and other OSes. It is a community-based forum by which people can share stuff with each other. 

Source: similar website finder

mellychase038
Level 1
Level 1

There are online free games, movies, and many other things on Warez BB. But as Warez BB is usually down, the users really need to know about other sites and applications that can be used instead of it. All the similar sites like warez bb are modern, fast, and have plenty of content. Moreover, these alternatives can grow bigger and better than Warez BB.