Views
Helpful
Replies

packet tracer end assignment

Marnet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm currently trying to get the packet tracer assessment assignment in the networking essentials course done. It's a lab that isn't downloaded onto my computer and has a time limit. I'm just wondering what are the repercussions of not completing it within that time frame, can I just retake it from the beginning again? I know with all the others I can just reset it but I can't with this one.

thanks,

Marnet

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin L
VIP
VIP

it is my guess that if you cannot reset your online PT assessment assignment; you must do as much as u can in that time frame.  You will be graded on how much you have done it and how well.  My guess is that you cannot retake it from the beginning again; Other PT activity that let you reset PT - which clears your assignment progress - will let you re-do it again from beginning.  Those have progress of completion in percentage displayed on the screen. 

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Martin L
VIP
VIP

it is my guess that if you cannot reset your online PT assessment assignment; you must do as much as u can in that time frame.  You will be graded on how much you have done it and how well.  My guess is that you cannot retake it from the beginning again; Other PT activity that let you reset PT - which clears your assignment progress - will let you re-do it again from beginning.  Those have progress of completion in percentage displayed on the screen. 

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **