cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Skillsforall course not updating progress!

ted30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Going through a Netacad course. Problem is I complete a section and take the test and all is fine and then the progress of the section shows 100% but the course progress shows half full!

I tried retaking the section, all cookies enabled - nada! Horrible.

Is there anywhere a real tech-support line for this?

Adding more info:

Using only Chrome -> Cleared all history (advanced - all possible options) -> Allowed "All Cookies", popups and what not -> Closed & Reopened Chrome -> Retook one of the "incomplete" sections -> Clicked all that was there to click, did not hurry, played the videos, clicked "review" on all of my saved answers. Nope!! same problem.

Repeated this one more time but this time from a new window from "Trouble Viewing Content - Click Here" - Same thing!

I noticed that the final quiz did not have the same submit/review buttons like the small ones in the chapters (see new image). Does this matter?

New Info: Here is what the fix was for me:

1. Only use FireFox; make sure it is wide open for all cookies, events, etc are allowed.

2. Go through all of the sections of your course, and pay close attention at progess bars that have not completed. Complete them.

3. Opera GX caused a lot of problems for me. Chrome did not work either.

This helped me finish the course and get the badge, though I must say that some of the "bubbles" on the progress tree still remained half full. I'm taking a new course that I started in FireFox, and so far progress is marked correctly.

5 Replies 5

m-d
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 
How did you complete and take the badge?

CM13579
Level 1
Level 1

Did anyone come right?
I can't complete the Data Analytics course because of this error. 
There is no lab or video and just requires reading. 
I updated browser, cleared cache, tried a different browser, logged out and in again and still not resolved.

CM13579_0-1702895378483.png

Hello CM13579,

I suggest you to recheck any video or lab activity you have missed....

Incase...you are 100% sure...you are not missed anything...My advice...No need to worry...you continue your learning process and try to complete your course with the following requirements..

• Complete the Data Analytics  course
  • Complete the End of Course Survey
  • Complete the Course Final Exam with a minimum score of 70%
  • Complete your profile page
  • Verify your Email Address

I encounter similar problem...while i am doing other courses....by meeting the above requirements...I received my badge as well...

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello ted30 ,

Try to login in private mode (firefox) or Incognito mode (chrome)....It worked for me....

Gopinath_Pigili_0-1702898734760.pngGopinath_Pigili_1-1702898791368.png

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

CM13579
Level 1
Level 1

Private mode does not solve the issue and everything has been completed on that section.
I will complete the course and hopefully it does not affect the outcome.

Thanks for the help.