Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC - Party ID number inactive, Cannot delegate access to other team members

jasonswope
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning support,

Below is an email i received from our lifecycle program manager. Our SmartNet Total Care Party ID is inactive for some reason. This was discovered because I've been trying to give access to other members on my team, but it continues to give errors. When we initially worked with Cisco to enroll in the smartnet product I recall they had problems getting my ID enrolled as well. I don't know if the Party ID number is 'secure' information so I will not post it at this time. Please let me know if there is any further information you need from me.

Thanks
Jason

I received and email from Cisco’s SNTC support team and it was found out that there is an error that appears for your organization when trying to delegate access to other users, you can see that in the image below. The Party ID (identification number for your organization towards Cisco) seems to be inactive and this is the reason why you cannot add or remove Delegated Administrator or Customer User roles into the portal. Hence, to get assistance on getting that party ID activated again the suggestion is submitting a ticket with the Smart Net Total Care Community (https://services.cisco.com/) addressing that error and asking your party ID being activated. 

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: