cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where to take practice exam?

Seigler
Level 1
Level 1

UPDATE:  My post here combined with my post on reddit now have over 800 views without any answers so I'll put the answer here in case anyone else is curious.  About three hours after I made the purchase and received the first email I received a second one with the link to access the exam.  I hope that helps someone else in the future.

Hey,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me.  When registering for my DEVASC 200-901 exam it sent me to PearsonVUE which is normal, and I went ahead and setup my certification exam like I typically would.  This time though I decided to add the practice exam to my basket and purchase that as well so that I could get a little bit more practice in before my exam (which is in 4 days).  I purchase it, and I received an email that said the following:

Cisco Practice Test 200-901: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate Certification - 30 –days online

ItemID(redacted)1Access Key

I have no idea what to do with this.  It didn't say anything about where to go to access this exam.  I submitted a ticket to Cisco and they said it could take 2-4 days just to get a reply, and when I called PearsonVUE they said they basically have no idea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: