Online Tools and Resources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm looking for a portal to be able to search Cisco equipment by serial number (similar to what Dell has).Example, I submit a serial number into the search portal and a page pops up with S/N, Model, Warranty Data... is displayed. Is there anything li...

Hi, Is anyone having an issue with accessing the Certification Tracking System? When i click on the link via email sent from CISCO, the link opens but the CTS times out and then gives an error message stating the following:"Server: cloudsso.cisco.com...

KR23 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So Im following the pdf "2.1.1.5 Packet Tracer - Create a Simple Network Using Packet Tracer". So on page 8 of the pdf where for the internet cloud im suppose to choose for the second drop down for the cable ethernet. For some reason i dont get the o...

cisco network.PNG

Доброго всем !!!! НЕ нашел тему про железо. Я электроник, с cisco никогда не работал в плане программирования. Принесли на ремонт тело, работает турбина и больше никаких признаков жизни. Выявилось КЗ по 3.3 вольта. Виновником оказалась глина (Конденс...

Anyone know if this Interactive UCS Catalog will be updated with M6 and brought back online?  Use this tool with end users, sales reps, technical folks, etc. who are unfamiliar with UCS. https://apps.kaonadn.net/4357027/index.html#C7Interactive UCS

joshyee by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Does anyone know how to check PT files from the site netacad.com in "Activity Grader", if there is no password in these files? "Activity Grader" gives an error: "None of the passwords worked for this file. This student's submission will not hav...

Guys, i have a question, Currently i obtained CCNP Enterprise. I wants to move forward to obtain my CCIE but i was told to pass (ENCOR 350-401) exam first before taking the lab. My question is, isn't ENCOR 350-401 CCNP ? if i already has CCNP why do ...