cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stats not logging

maisie.beck92
Level 1
Level 1

My stats have stopped logging about a month ago, IP is correct everything is online and connected but still no stats. They are enabled as well on the settings page. Please can anyone advise

3 Replies 3

rotblitz
Level 6
Level 6

If you don't visit your stats for two weeks, OpenDNS stops collecting them until you visit them again, but then it takes at least 24 hours for your stats to become visible.  So visit your stats more often to keep them collecting.

maisie.beck92
Level 1
Level 1

I have been visiting opendns and logging in daily they just stopped after not logging in for a couple of days in December. I have purged my data as forums said that could be it. I've logged in a few times over the last few days and nothing. I've removed my IP and then readded and still nothing.

rotblitz
Level 6
Level 6

"I have purged my data as forums said that could be it."

This was wrong.  If you want stats, you don't purge them.  Only if you don't want stats, you purge them.

"I've removed my IP and then readded and still nothing."

This was wrong too.  If you delete your network to add another from anew, the 24 hour window starts again where you don't get stats.

I suggest you do not perform useless actions which are not explicitly proved being helpful, but rather counterproductive.

Do you use OpenDNS at all?  Check it at http://welcome.opendns.com/
If you don't use OpenDNS, you definitely will not get stats either, and your dashboard is generally irrelevant then.