Views
Helpful
Replies

Metroplanner 7.0.1 Pricelist update

swilli
Level 1
Level 1

Folks,

I'm using the latest version of Metroplaner 7.0.1 and would like to update the Pricelist. In order to update it directly form CCO I'm entering my CCO ID and PW and then get the following error:

Failed parsing if (navigator.appName=="Netscape"@@

The strange thing is that I'm not using Netscape(but is installed on my Laptop).

Does anybody know how to fix it.

Another way would be to import it from a local file, but I don't know what format it has to have.

Thanks in advance and regards

Steff

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rene Frank
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Steff

The error message is "normal", everybody has this. I know no other way than local file import.

Go on CCO to the pricing tool. There is a link "download" price list. Specify on the next screen "by product name" and select all ONS15454 stuff and ONS plugables. As file type use ascii flat. Then import this file in Metroplanner. By the way, in MP take care that no project is open, otherwise you can't update the pricelist.

Cheers, Rene

Please rate, if it helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rene Frank
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Steff

The error message is "normal", everybody has this. I know no other way than local file import.

Go on CCO to the pricing tool. There is a link "download" price list. Specify on the next screen "by product name" and select all ONS15454 stuff and ONS plugables. As file type use ascii flat. Then import this file in Metroplanner. By the way, in MP take care that no project is open, otherwise you can't update the pricelist.

Cheers, Rene

Please rate, if it helps.

Hi Rene,

I did try your suggestion, I was able to import the flat ASCII pricelist file and it's working fine.

The only drawback is that I had to download the complete pricelist, I was not able to select just a productfamily and the output as ASCII. As soon as I selected ASCII, the only selection left is the complete pricelist.

Anyway, thanks for your prompt help and cheers

Steff