cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM RISPort API LoginUserId max 30 characters returned?

MowTee
Level 1
Level 1

I noticed that when I retrieve logged in users on phones from the CUCM RISPort API via the 'selectCmDevice' endpoint, the value of the 'LoginUserId' attribute in the response is truncated to 30 characters for me.

Is this known behaviour, is there some setting in the API/server that could change this or might I be querying the API wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Timo

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Pretty sure there is no setting or input in the request that will change this limitation (a new one to me.)
Perhaps if you get a return that is 30 characters in length, you can then use AXL <listUser> with a "%" wild card to get the rest of the id (unless that returns more than one result..)

Okay - thank you. I do have all the user id's already from AXL. My goal was to query RISPort to get information which devices and users use MRA/Expressway and hence have devices for which the IP is one of the internal Expressway IP's. I am now working with the truncated user id's for matching. This is fine, there seem not to be any collisions. Still I find it odd that I can query RISPort for up to 2000 devices with extensive information at once and receive truncated user id's...