Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lead time for Cisco licenses

Dear All,

Does someone knows about the Cisco licensing lead time? I am about to purchase Cisco Prime Infrastructure licenses with e-Delivery. But Cisco told me there is 2-3 weeks lead time for it, while it is e-delivery. So could you guys let me know Cisco license issuing process and why I have to wait some time for e-delivery licenses.

Thanks,

Ayush

3 Replies 3

aateek singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

First of all the eDelivery application supports fast electronic fulfillment of software, licenses, and documentation.Cisco lead time is nothing but the time target to fulfill/complete an order

Cisco helps improve customer satisfaction by providing 24-hour fulfillment to reduce lead time and costs.But in your case if they the Lead time is 2-3 weeks than i suppose you have to wait

Ref:http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/tools/edelivery.html#~tab-4

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/765/tools/edelivery/Dist_Dir_Partner_User_Guide.pdf

Regards,
Aateek Singh
Network Engineer
Spooster IT Services

I am surprised that there would be 2 or 3 week lead time for electronic licenses. My understanding of the process is that you submit the order, Cisco processes the order and does the entitlement process and generates Product Activation Keys, you use the PAK with the on line licensing application, which generally is pretty quick to send you the electronic license information. But if they are telling you wait time of 2 or 3 weeks then there must be some reason for it. Perhaps you can ask your Cisco contact for more explanation of the wait time?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

This discussion has been reposted from Additional Communities to the Cisco Prime Network Services Controller community.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: