cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bluetooth in Packet Tracer - multiple pairings at once?

limey75
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this the correct forum for this, and I managed to post wrongly earlier, but I'll try here. Please see the attached image. I believed until now that BT-enabled devices could only pair with one other BT device at a time?

Thanks!

BT multiple simultaneous connections.jpg

2 Replies 2

Martin L
VIP
VIP

This is probably limitation of PT;  PT from Cisco Net Academy is just a software Simulator; it does not run on real IOS or virtual IOS; It is close to IOS but It does not really behave like real IOS would (some simply features do). 
PT is excellent tool to learn and practice networking fundamentals and commands for CCNA exam.

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

pmckenzie
Level 3
Level 3

Dont Diss Pkt tracer too quickly have a read of this

Android’s current build, you can only connect up to two Bluetooth audio devices to your phone at the same time. Now, however, you can change this to either three, four, or a maximum of five.

https://www.androidauthority.com/android-p-bluetooth-audio-developer-options-844298/ 

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold" Dr Who

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card