Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNP Route

JGMACASAET
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ALL,

I have passed my CCNP Routing exam only, I havn't take switching and Tshoot. Sadly it was expired on the date before i take switching or tshoot. 

Question.

1. Should i start all over again from taking CCNA exam or can i retake the CCNP route exam and so on...

thanks

Jeffrey

2 Replies 2

zdesignstudio
Level 4
Level 4

If you havent taken any other tests since the NP Route exam than when that expired, all others expired as well. The NP test renewed all other tests that are equal to it and below since the expiration dates for your NP Route test and CCNA were the same date (day you passed teh Route exam). So you will be required to get your CCNA before anything else now.

Check out the certification tracking tool.

https://cisco.pearsoncred.com/durango/do/login?ownername=cisco&channel=cisco&basechannel=integral7

Please rate useful posts and mark applicable answers as "correct".

Please rate useful posts and mark answers as correct if applicable.

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi ALL,I have passed my CCNP Routing exam only, I havn't take switching and Tshoot. Sadly it was expired on the date before i take switching or tshoot. Question.1. Should i start all over again from taking CCNA exam or can i retake the CCNP route exam and so on...thanksJeffrey

Hello Jeffrey,

CCNP routing exam has expired and cisco has given the end date for old exams which are now retired, So CCNP routing wont compitible with new module Switch & TShoot. That means you need to start from CCNA.

So as suggested , As a part of pre-requisite CCNA first and then CCNP Route,Switch & TSHOOT.

Hope it Helps..

-GI

Rate if it Helps..