Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ONS 15454 M6

arju.k1980
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, 

We are about to replace an existing - Cisco ONS 15454 M6.

I have searched and hardly get any configuration documents.  It would be highly appreciated if you could answer on the below 

1. As per our understanding this device is end of life. So what is its replacement device and model by cisco

2.Is the existing ONS 15454 M6 configurable ? If so, please share any configuration documents. 

I could see hardware replacement guide. But could not see configurations guide. 

Regards,

Arjun

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have a look at this document and the mentioned models (too).

https://www.ciscolive.com/c/dam/r/ciscolive/emea/docs/2019/pdf/BRKOPT-2002.pdf

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi, 

Thanks for your response.  Since I am new to this, could you elaborate bit more on the Cisco ONS 15454 M6 functionality. 

Regards,

Arjun

- I have no experience with those devices , but I find your question strange, since apparently you are using it and where asking what is the best replacement option(s) (?)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card