cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRWS Login (old one)

dan
Level 1
Level 1

On a Soho 91 Router, not sure what the user name should be for the Java Logon Prompt. I can hyperterm in no prob and get around. I know all the passwords.. Anyone know what the user name should be?

2 Replies 2

dbellazetin
Level 4
Level 4

Try leaving the username blank and typing your enable (privileged exec) password in for the password field.

Daniel

Hey thanks for the input. Not alot of people want to deal with the SOHO91. Its almost like Cisco doesn't acknowledge its existance. I should have given more info though. I have tried leaving the User field empty, have tried Router, Cisco, and Admin in the User field. All with both blank password and enable password. At one time I was able to access the Web GUI using User: Router. I didn't set it up originaly so im not sure if the person created Router as a user or its created by default. that was before everything went to hell in a hand basket. I had to reload the IOS and Webflash. There isn't much info on this SOHO 91 so kind of played off other articles to figure it out. It works fine, and I can get into the console from the Aux port and telnet. It wouldn't be an issue but the end user wants the GUI. :*( I also thought of putting SRW or whatever its called on there (the other GUI config tool. It's just over 3MB though and wont fit in my webflash space. The odd thing is I have 2 partitions in my flash, not including the webflash. Partition 2 looks like its not doing anything. If I could re-allocate the flash partition 2 to webflash I could a. install the latest version of CRWS or b. try the SRW tool.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card