cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge Help

infinity1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends, I have been assigned to do this assignment and I'm completely new to Cisco and still have more room to improve. Here is the scenario:

The router Central, ISP cluster and the Web server are completely configured. You have been tasked with creating a new IPv4 addressing scheme that will accommodate 4 subnets using 192.168.0.0/24 network. The IT department requires 25 hosts. The Sales department needs 50 hosts. The subnet for the rest of the staff requires 100 hosts. A Guest subnet will be added in the future to accommodate 25 hosts. You are also tasked with finishing the basic security settings and interface configurations on R1. Furthermore, you will configure the SVI interface and basic security setting on switches S1, S2 and S3.

I have done the configuration part of R1, S1, S2, S3. These connections are lighted up green. 

However, the Central and ISP are still not connected (lights still red). Have tried to configure them but still no works. I need your help to assist me. Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

HI @infinity1 

The serial interfaces of the routers are not configured.
In the cluster there are 2 routers, in which the serial interfaces are not configured either.
The server also does not have configured IP parameters.
I suggest you indicate these facts to your instructor so that he can tell you how to proceed, because in your post you indicate that everything was configured on the router and the server.

Regards

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @infinity1 

Compress your exercise (winzip) and attach it to check

Regards

Here is the file, thank you!

HI @infinity1 

The serial interfaces of the routers are not configured.
In the cluster there are 2 routers, in which the serial interfaces are not configured either.
The server also does not have configured IP parameters.
I suggest you indicate these facts to your instructor so that he can tell you how to proceed, because in your post you indicate that everything was configured on the router and the server.

Regards

That was I wondering, considering based on the instruction, the routers should be configured but my lecturer didnt tell anything about it. I thought my connection would be the problem. I will ask him about it. Thank you so much, Sir.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco