Views
Helpful
Replies

Register cucm via proxy entreprise with smart net account

kingstdz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have smartnet account and cucm we have proxy with auth , we want to register it via this proxy, but no issue with timeout, how to fux it 

Any help thanks

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check the logs of the proxy server  and make sure nothing related to smartnet access is being blocked by it (e.g.)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks for your helps but proxy mmanagement is not managed by us, and the admin of proxy request us number of port is used by our cucm, we knownt this port , is it 80 or 443?

- It is 443 , but having these logs from the proxy server should be
considered mandatory ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

hi; the problem is not yet resolved we have told to admin proxy and we are waiting

Hi

we have connected pc via modem directly with connection to cucm in network but no resolved still error 500 or time out in log with RTMT it say communication error how to fix this.

thanks