Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to sign in to Packet Tracker - stuck on redirecting to your organisation

Hi All

I am attempting to complete an activity but cannot edit the activity as i cannot sign in, it gets stuck at the "redirecting to your organisation" point.

I have tried what others suggested, try to sign in as guest, but if I do so, I cannot edit the activity. I have attached the activity to this post.

I have also tried the below with no success, it seems like an issue on Cisco's end;

• Have used in chrome in incognito to see if credential caching issue - issue still exists - cant sign in with credentials
  • uninstalled and reinstalled packet tracer completely - - - issue still exists
  • built an entire virtual machine and then accessed from vm - so brand new machine - to remove any chance of it caching anything - same issue - still stuck on the "redirect to your organisation" screen.
  • signed up with another account - advised that the new account is not registered with netacad
  • if password entered in wrongly, comes up with incorrect password so its able to authenticate somewhat

Can anyone please advise?

thanks in advance

regards

4 Replies 4

Martin L
VIP
VIP

this is PT activity lab; your progress is graded. not sure if it works the way I suggested  below

open it, close login screen by clinking on x, then close another pop-up by clicking on x, then when ask for Save/no/Cancel, click on Cancel.  PT Main window should stay open; if it closes, try again,

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

it seems to working fine without me login in; my progress goes up; i am at 50% right now

this is very strange. I am literally unable to enter in the ip details and therefore can only get to 30%

the config is correct

[cid:cefb8afd-59df-407c-921e-1024c64f8169]

My login issue is resolved so its not a login issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled packet tracer

after the step 4 of activity, I got 60%.
so, u stuck at 3-4. at step 3, make sure PC0 gets DHCP IP in range 192.168.0.x/24. go back to static and then back to dhcp on PC0. once PC gets IP from DHCP, close that IP config window, scroll to right to open a web browser. now do step 4.  see picture

a temp.PNG

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card