cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless WebVPN and Citrix NFuse

mpannill
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to use the clientless webvpn to access citrix apps via NFUSE. I get to the NFUSE page but when I try to login to the app, I get an error message stating that I have not opted to trust the certificate from that particular site. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

The first time that you (or a user) accesses Cisco CallManager Administration or other Cisco CallManager SSL-enabled virtual directories after the Cisco CallManager 4.1 installation/upgrade from a browser client, a Security Alert dialog box asks whether you trust the server. When the dialog box displays, you must perform one of the following tasks:

By clicking Yes, you choose to trust the certificate for the current web session only. If you trust the certificate for the current session only, the Security Alert dialog box displays each time that you access the application; that is, until you install the certificate in the trusted folder.

By clicking View Certificate > Install Certificate, you intend to perform certificate installation tasks, so you always trust the certificate. If you install the certificate in the trusted folder, the Security Alert dialog box does not display each time that you access the web application.

By clicking No, you cancel the action. No authentication occurs, and you cannot access the web application. To access the web application, you must click Yes or install the certificate via the View Certificate > Install Certificate options.