Views
Helpful
Replies

Cyber Security scholarship

froid_2014
Level 1
Level 1

hello everybody ;

I am accepted in the scholarship of Cisco CCNA cyber security .

I am just looking for other fellows accepted in the scholraships that may be in my group or not so i can create group on facebook for example to exchange knowledge and experience with all members in the field of Network Cyber Security .

My facebook mail is : froid2013@gamil.com

If anyone interested he/she can type facebook mail in a comment so that i will add them to group "Cyber Security ops" and can provide together minimum level of knowledge and skills to encourage each others before the scholarship begins

Thanks in advance .

3 Replies 3

Odiegh
Level 1
Level 1

I have the similar issue and got the email I was accepted and did the online survey. Now what? 

@Odiegh

You should have received an email "Cisco Global Cyber Ops Scholarship - Preparing for Your Cohort to Start".  In it there is a mention of an optional session today (20 December 2017) as quoted below. 

Program Kick-Off & Frequently Asked Questions
Join us on December 20 at 11:30 AM EST for Cohort 5’s “Program Kick-Off & Frequently Asked Questions”, where we will review best practices for completing the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops course and address your most frequently asked questions. Our team will review:
  • Program timelines and recommended study programs
  • Common challenges & recommendations from students in previous Cohorts
  • What is included in the certification exams
  • How to receive help if you are struggling
Date/Time: Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 11:30 am EST
Is Attendance Required? No

You can sign up for that or else just wait for further instruction via email when the cohort is closer to starting.

Mithali_Scott
Level 1
Level 1

Organizations are challenged with rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats. CCNA Cyber Ops prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.