cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MARS Error Log Message Thread 53300144:AnaRawmsgFileReader::

cschweigert
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have any idea about the below message from MARS? It is showing up frequently in the Backend Log Messages..

Error./pnesloaderThread 53300144:AnaRawmsgFileReader::Read: NOT found the two separators in  the end.
4 Replies 4

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

seems like it is affected by bugID: CSCsv92424:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsv92424

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks for the reply Jennifer. Do you think that all the logging levels should be adjusted?

It's only affected by devices that are sending "blank" syslog messages. It is worth investigating which devices sent "blank" syslog and modify the logging on the device itself, instead of changing the logging level on MARS itself.

If it's not possible to check which devices are sending blank syslogs, then you can change the logging level on MARS to "fatal":

Admin->System Maintenance->Set Runtime Logging level

Any suggestions on identifying the system  that is sending blank syslog messages? I have a LogLogics device that is forwarding syslog messages that are from various different devices. Meaning way to many to count.. But I can view those messages. I also tried looking through a  capture of the raw messages from the MARS, and there is obviously a lot of information there, I am not quite as good of a database query machine as the MARS is..