cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SCOR Cisco Professional 350-701 E-Learning Lab Question

ghill216
Level 1
Level 1

Question: I'm going through the labs in this e-learning, I'm just wondering how do I know if they are graded or not? I see labs and simulations an neither of them have options for me to see a grade at the end of the labs. 

Does this mean the labs will have no affect on if that wrap - up section will come up after I complete all the section questions and challenges?

All I have in this e-learning are native labs ( which give me no grade after I finish them) and the simulations ( which also give me no grade at the end of the lab) 

I don't have any Discovery Labs in this e-learning.

An if I go under all labs all I see is the time I've spent in each lab, none of those labs show up under the graded section of this e-learning and again I don't see any discovery labs.

Can someone explain to me if these labs are required to complete this e-learning and receive my certificate for finishing this course if there are no buttons to even click finish at the end of these labs?

1 Reply 1

Martin L
VIP
VIP

Is this from CLN store ? Exam is changing, minor change, but maybe they do update the course live;   anyway, I did some of that SCOR Course (demo) and full DevNet Associate course. there was progress status on the whole course and on labs in percentage points per sections.  you can go back and re-do lab to get 100%.  And you can re-take exams/quizzes to get at least 70% to get credit.  At the end of the course you should see / be able to print your certificate of completion (pdf). this Cert u must submit to get CE credits within 12 months of completing the course; CEs are valid for 3 years. 

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **