Views
Helpful
Replies

SecureX - Intune Integration with Device Insights

dansec
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm having some trouble integrating SecureX Device Insights with Intune. The portal reports a 401 unauthorized response, but I've verified the app is working outside of the SecureX-Intune integration. Does anyone have this up and running? Are there additional steps that may not be listed on the SecureX setup page?

On a side note - I successfully integrated JAMF and the integration reported back ~1000 devices, but these devices have not populated the inventory overview. Does this just take some time? It's been a few hours.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dansec
Level 1
Level 1

When setting up Graph API permissions in Azure App Registration make sure to select "Application Permissions" instead of "Delegated Permissions" (See image in last post). Also be patient (unlike me) - It took 12+ hours for devices to start populating in the SecureX inventory.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dansec
Level 1
Level 1

Update - JAMF is populating the device inventory now, still having some trouble connecting to intune.

dansec
Level 1
Level 1

FIXED!

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 10.37.59 AM.png

dansec
Level 1
Level 1

When setting up Graph API permissions in Azure App Registration make sure to select "Application Permissions" instead of "Delegated Permissions" (See image in last post). Also be patient (unlike me) - It took 12+ hours for devices to start populating in the SecureX inventory.