cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stream Connection Feature license for ISR service module?

HumanTorch
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

If we order an ISR G2 2911 with

CISCO2911/K9Cisco 2911 w/3   GE,4 EHWIC,2 DSP,1 SM,256MB CF,512MB DRAM,IPB $           2,695
SM-900-VMSS-K9Cisco SRE 900 SM   with VMSS Bundle $           6,195
DISK-MODE-RAID-0Configure hard   drives as RAID 0 Included
FL-VMSS-SM-MSVideo Management and   Storage System Media Server License Included
FL-VMSS-SM-OMVideo Management and   Storage System Operations Manager Licen Included
SM-DSK-SATA-500GB500 GB hard disk   drive for SRE SM Included
SM-SRE-900-K9Services Module with   Services Ready Engine (SRE) Included
SM-VMSS-6.2.1-K9Video Management and   Storage System Software 6.2.1for the SM Included

Do we need a stream license CIVS-MS-1SCFL=

In the documentation it says that for each camera, u nead 1 channel license for CIVS-MS-SW6.0 which is for the appliance and not mentioned for the ISR.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6918/ps9145/ps9152/product_bulletin_c25-492028_ps9153_Products_Bulletin.html

So i think the ISR doesnt require any stream channel licenses as they dont appear in the configuration.

Im guessing its something like the CME where the phones work even without the licenses.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you.

data_sheet_c78-553913-3.jpg

2 Replies 2

Sean Merrow
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Mishaal,

If you purchase a bundle, including both the hardware and software, then  the licenses will be pre-installed on the module by manufacturing.  No need to purchase more.

Hope this helps,

Sean

Thank you for the info.

But do you have any article on the cisco website verifying this?

2ndly, if that is the case, which seems most likely, then how many licenses come pre-installed? i.e., how many cameras can i hook up to this system?

Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: