Views
Helpful
Replies

Viewing problem on 3. party cameras

Anil VAROL
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

One of our project we added axis P1355 & axis q6035 cameras with both onvif & Vapix profiles but in two methods there are a lot of latency and hesitation. We connected cameras with web browser and all acitons are perfect, all videos are running perfect but in sasd or vsom awful. Do anybody live the same problem?

4 Replies 4

Anil VAROL
Level 1
Level 1

by the way vosm 7.5 installed. 

I thought I had checked the firmware version on the cameras when they were installed, but I circled back to check again and found they were actually running old firmware.  We updated to the latest available for the cameras and then re-configured them in VSOM using the VAPIX 3.0 driver and everything is working as it should.

I have recently installed some axis cameras and am seeing the same behavior.  We are running 7.2 and the cameras operate as designed when accessing the camera directly.  When we attempt to bring them into VSOM, we are seeing artifacts and latency.

We do have additional 3rd party licenses to cover these cameras in our VSOM installation.

Anil VAROL
Level 1
Level 1

Did you open case to TAC?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: