Views
Helpful
Replies

Virtual Matrix Video Resolution.

cmanvar700
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

One of our cleintis having VSMS/VSOM  6.2.1/4.2.1 with Virtaul Matrix. VSVM Client is 6.2.1 . the cleint is a dedicated PC which meets Cisco recomendation. We configured it to view 6 Cameras in a rotating format.

the problem we are facing is the Monitor Connected to cleint PC, the size of Video is not full in the screen. I mean the view is only at 70 % of the screen vertically.

Please find snapshot attached...

is there anything un unusal with this. did anybody had faced any knid of these issues before.

i tried all the resolution presets available at VSVM cleint.

there is no issues with this PC as if we are using this PC with out VSVM cleint application the screen is full and it is OK.

Please help me to solve this issue.

thanks,

Anvar

2 Replies 2

kcapoor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi anvar,

Do you mean the black strip above and below six camera feed ? . if yes then i would suggest to change views layout like 4 video or 9 video and check if these make any difference on black strip size above and below video feeds.

Thanks

karan

Hi Karan,

thanks for your input, this was allready i try last days. anyhow there are some black strips sometimes abone the video panes or sometimes below. Onething i try it with a normal PC, again it is same.. bad luck.

thanks,

Anvar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: