Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

Hello Cisco Community members,

I'm currently working on a project to implement a Cisco SD-WAN solution for a multi-site network, and I would greatly appreciate some guidance and insights from the community.

Our organization has multiple branch offices located in different cities, and we're looking to leverage Cisco SD-WAN to optimize network performance, improve reliability, and simplify management.

Here are some specific questions I have:

1. What are the recommended hardware and software components for deploying a Cisco SD-WAN solution in a multi-site environment?
  2. How should I plan and design the network architecture to ensure efficient traffic routing and failover between sites?
  3. Are there any best practices or considerations for configuring policies, Quality of Service (QoS), and security measures within the Cisco SD-WAN solution?
  4. Are there any potential challenges or common pitfalls I should be aware of during the deployment and ongoing maintenance of the solution?

I have a basic understanding of Cisco networking technologies, but I'm relatively new to SD-WAN. Any resources, documentation, or personal experiences that you can share would be immensely helpful.

Thank you all in advance for your support and expertise.

Best regards,
The Toilet Helper

4 Comments
Welcome to the Project Gallery!

This is a place for Cisco customers and partners to share stories about their technology projects.

Use the comment section to ask a question, make a suggestion or just say well done. If you like a project, thank the author by clicking the Helpful button at the end of the post!

Did you complete a deployment recently? Share your great work with fellow community members! No project is too big or too small.