Helpful
Replies

RADKIT on Windows via Linux-JumpHost to Devices

Volker Mueller
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I´m installed radkit on my Win-Laptop.

My Win-Laptop does not have direct access to my Cisco-Devices, only via Jumphost.

Topology:

Laptop--via SSH to---JumpHost--via SSH to----Cisco

How do I have to configure RADKIT to achieve this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rana Khalil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @Volker Mueller ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sure, via the RADKit service UI, you can add the jumphost as a new device and configure its connectivity details (terminal..etc) normally. Then add the other devices that will be managed through this jumphost and from the dropdown menu, please select the jumphost to tell RADKit that we will be connecting through it and it should work if connectivity is established and all credentials are correct.

Example from my lab in which I selected a jumphost for a device:

RanaKhalil_0-1712833075963.png

If you face any troubles please do not hesitate to reach out to me again, I can help you in a remote webex session.

Best Regards,

Rana

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rana Khalil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @Volker Mueller ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sure, via the RADKit service UI, you can add the jumphost as a new device and configure its connectivity details (terminal..etc) normally. Then add the other devices that will be managed through this jumphost and from the dropdown menu, please select the jumphost to tell RADKit that we will be connecting through it and it should work if connectivity is established and all credentials are correct.

Example from my lab in which I selected a jumphost for a device:

RanaKhalil_0-1712833075963.png

If you face any troubles please do not hesitate to reach out to me again, I can help you in a remote webex session.

Best Regards,

Rana