Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Cannot login to RV042 or RV042G

mike.armistead
Level 1
Level 1

I have been using the RV042 10/100 VPN Router for quite sometime. It just recently started having issues with intermittent internet connections. They would come ion, then go away. One of my engineers did some troubleshooting with the help of our ISP Tech support and determined that the router was bad. We ordered the RV042G to replace it. I came back in from a business trip to configure the new router. Before I started, I attempted to login to the RV042 router that was determined to be bad. I tried several browsers (Edge, IT, and Firefox) unsuccessful. It gave me a ssl certificate error and would not connect. So I thought that it must in fact be bad. I unpackaged the new RV042g and attempted to connect to it and I had the same problem. It would not allow me to connect because of the ssl certificate error. I'm using a surface pro 3 with windows 10 pro latest updates and release.

Do I have 2 bad routers or is there a compatibility problem with windows 10 and cisco? Any advice is appreciated!

Mike

Who Me Too'd this topic