cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Cisco Headset 730 microphone pickup worse after firmware upgrade on several headsets

tapani.luolamo
Level 1
Level 1

We received in our company several sets of these headsets and are experiencing issues with the headsets microphone pickup while at least connected to the PC with USB adapter that comes with the headset. I have three sets of these headsets with me for testing and I can clearly observe the microphone pickup is much worse on two sets of headsets. Attached you have a picture of the two recordings I did with audacity, first 10 seconds is me counting from 1 to 10 with the headset that has now the issue, the last 10 seconds with the headset that is not experiencing this. As you can see from the picture the first headsets microphone pickup is much worse that with the second one. I have at least 5 headsets with this issue, all fresh out of the box and latest firmwares installed both in the headsets and USB adapters, interestingly one of the headset started to have the issues only after I connected the USB adapter today Deskpro, once I put the same USB adapter back to my PC, the microphone pickup had got worse. Is there a way to reset / adjust the microphone pickup? Everyting in the PC itself is set to maximum. Thank you for hints how to solve the issue.microphone pickup.jpg 

Who Me Too'd this topic