Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community "Ask Me Anything" Event - Using Slido in Webex

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ama-04.png

This thread is intended for community members to discuss and ask questions specific to using Slido in Webex. With over 20 experts joining us to answer your questions and provide resources, we welcome questions about Slido adoption content, deployment, functionalities, best practices, reporting, etc. 

Featured experts

stu.jpegStu Bailey has been with Webex for 4 months and focuses on curating adoption content, specifically for our End Users. In particular, Stu has helped create the Desk Pro adoption pack, Slido stater kit and prior to joining Webex, he worked with Cisco as a partner for 3 years, during that time Stu’s and his team created over 40 ebooks which all live in essentials.webex.com.

katarina.jpegKatarina Schifferová joins Webex from the Slido team and currently acts as a Customer Care Lead. You may remember her from the incredible team that participated in the community's previous event highlighting Slido. Katarina will be helping answer any product-related questions and make sure you get the resources you need to have a successful use of Slido in Webex.

This thread is open to all IT Admins, End Users, Adoption Champions, and Partners. 5 random members who respond to this post will win a box of freshly branded Webex swag! Marking responses as helpful is encouraged. Enjoy!

Response Signature

Who Me Too'd this topic