Views
Helpful
Replies

c867vae-w-a-k9 ios download

leontunnie
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys,

Somehow this bright spark managed to delete the IOS off the flash and am now struggling to figure out how to get it back. Anyone got any advice as to where i can get the IOS from?

2 Replies 2

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You will need to download the ios off the cisco website here is the link but you will need a valid contract , if you deleted the only ios on the router do not let it reboot or it will go to rommon and you will have to do an xmodem upload and there painful :(

If you haven't let it reboot a straight ftp or tftp will put it back on the router

example

copy ftp flash:c860vae-advsecurityk9_npe-mz.155-3.M.bin

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284003449&softwareid=280805680&os=&release=15.5.3M&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest&i=!pp

I'm experiencing the same issue i have formatted  the FLASH and that removed the IOS as well, now when i call for support you guys are asking for service contract, i'm not a business so i need help urgently with this, this isn't fair for other consumers of cisco products, just to get the latest IOS you make a criteria to have a cisco contract this isn't fair for our help, all we are asking is to download the latest IOS version for our cisco products that we are using, can you please help regarding this????