cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV180W: available number of firewall port forwards?

virtualron
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have a WRVS4400N router, which only has 15 "Single Port Forwards"... which sadly is inadequate for me.

Can someone tell me if the RV180W allows more?  

THANKS!

Ron

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

cchamorr
Level 5
Level 5

Hello, 

I ran into this question before and sadly I don't have the exact answer yet as I haven't been able to find any documentation that states the maximum amount of rules that you can create for port forwarding.

Now, based on personal experience, I can confirm that it supports at least 30 (probably a lot more) port forwarding rules as I can configured them before on this router.

I'm sorry my answer is not as complete as I would like but I though sharing this info with you could proof useful.

Please let me know if this works for you.

View solution in original post

Hello, 

I'm glad the information I had was helpful to you.

Please don't forget to mark an answer as correct it you find it useful so that other members can benefit from it.

Thank you for posting

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

cchamorr
Level 5
Level 5

Hello, 

I ran into this question before and sadly I don't have the exact answer yet as I haven't been able to find any documentation that states the maximum amount of rules that you can create for port forwarding.

Now, based on personal experience, I can confirm that it supports at least 30 (probably a lot more) port forwarding rules as I can configured them before on this router.

I'm sorry my answer is not as complete as I would like but I though sharing this info with you could proof useful.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks for the reply.

I too have scoured all online sources to find the answer, and cannot.     But, if you've added 30, then that's good enough.    

Thanks again!

Ron

Hello, 

I'm glad the information I had was helpful to you.

Please don't forget to mark an answer as correct it you find it useful so that other members can benefit from it.

Thank you for posting