cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connect VPN client to RV345 Router

JD Hurst
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to connect to a Cisco RV345 VPN Router using NCP Secure Entry current version and once connected, connect to the remote site's internal resources. 

I successfully connected to a Cisco RV325 VPN Router and Cisco RV42G Router before that and connected to the remote site's internal resources. 

I set up a Client to Site tunnel in the Cisco RV345 VPN section and saved the configuration. 

I can connect to the RV345 with the NCP Secure Entry client app and get a stable connection (tunnel).  

I cannot access the remote site's internal resources. 

I checked the RV345 VPN advanced setup and the remote site's internal IP address range is correctly set up. 

The main tab shows a Pool Address range for the Client and this requires me to use the remote site External Address.  Is this correct?  It seems strange to me.

Since my setups worked just fine with Cisco RV325 and Cisco RV42G, then what changes / adaptations must I make in the Cisco RV345 setup?

What must I do in the Cisco RV345 VPN set for the VPN Client to be able to get access to the remote site internal IP address range and resources?

I do have a case open with NCP Engineering as well.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JD Hurst
Level 1
Level 1

Fixed with Cisco RV340 / 345 Firmware upgrade 1.0.03.21 April 9, 2021.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

JD Hurst
Level 1
Level 1

Fixed with Cisco RV340 / 345 Firmware upgrade 1.0.03.21 April 9, 2021.