cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Gateway to Gateway VPN is connected but unable see LAN subnets on the the other network.

mohammad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have purchased two RV325 recently to connect our two offices. We have configured the gateway to gateway and the two of them are connected. I can ping and get into the router from each side but not to the other computers and other devices. Are there something else i need to do after configuring the Gateway to gateway?  Thanks.

2 Replies 2

jonrodr2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, my name is Jonathan and i am one of the Engineers here at Cisco Small Business, i apologize for the long delay in answering your question. I would like to check something.

what is the firmware version  on the units?

based on your note, the routers can ping each other meaning that 192.168.1.1 can ping to the 192.168.10.1 with no issues? 

have you tested with a ping from the diagnostics in the switch to the remote Lan?, let's say that we ping from the router 192.168.1.1 in the diagnostic filed to the 192.168.10.x host in the remote network  

have you tried by turning off the firewall from both ends of the tunnel?  if not please give it a try, 

if you are still facing issues with this, after the steps i recommended please feel free to call us back at 1-866-606-1866 to open case up and determine the root cause. thanks 

woody
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Have you got your problem solved? Thanks!