cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I assign Vlans to WANs on an RV320?

albert
Level 1
Level 1

Or can I?

I have 4 vlans that I use for various purposes in my building.  I've got two internet (WAN) providers coming in, and rather than them being backups, I'd to put the traffic from 3 vlans onto one WAN and the other VLAN onto the other WAN.

It seems a simple routing task, but I'm pretty clueless on the actual configuration of this hardware.

thanks.

2 Replies 2

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

im not familiar with these models , I use cli only but the concept is the same and when I check the docs its supported in your router , you could use a type of policy based routing to redirect one specific vlan or subnet to a different wan gateway, its called protocol binding though in the SMB routers , in the doc below , should be in your dual wan tab

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/routers/csbr/rv320/administration/guide/en/rv32x_ag_en.pdf

Hello,

I hope you are doing well, my name is Jonathan and I am part of Cisco SBSC, indeed we can apply a rule so that you can use the 2 ISP services, so you can go to system management==Dual Wan=== select the interface WAN1/WAN2 and at the bottom you have the option to configure Protocol Binding with  the rule you want to apply. thanks